I have created this adorable Valentine card for you,
so easy you can probably make one or two right now. :)
Base your final card off the size of your envelope.
Here my card is 4 1/4 X 5 3/4 with the fold at 1 3/4.
You will also need small scissors, scrap card stock, a black doodeling pen, a gold leafing pen, decorative paper, (I used hand made wrapping paper from World market/Cost Plus) and adhesive.
1. Begin by folding your cards at the 1 3/4 mark, then accenting the edges with the gold leaf pen.
2. Next draw a heart onto some scrap paper and use this as your template. Place it onto the fold of the card (as shown) and trace the heart with your black pen.
3. Open up the card.
4. Then place the heart template inside the inner heart and continue to trace.
5. Close the card and use your black pen to doodle a design around the left side of the heart.
6. Open up the card and do the same doodle around the inside heart.
Happy card making!