Monday, September 2, 2013

My Summer Vacation SMASH book!

 Hi Everyone!
Today is the first Monday of the month, which means it's time for another Designer Craft Challenge hop! This months theme is Vacation memories.
I have been taking photos all Summer and keeping a daily journal.
I put everything into a 11" x 13.5" SMASH book.
I chose this size because it had lots of space for photos, to journal and big pockets to hold brochures and such.
The pages are pretty, with different designs. I added stickers and washi tape.
My smash book is not in daily order. I journaled details of the photos and left some spaces blank to add more details or extra tid bits like ticket stubs....
receipts, menus....
recipes, and more!

Thanks for coming by I would love to hear what you have put into your "SMASH"  books!
Perfect for capturing Memories!
Don't you agree?
~Michelle Frae Cummings



1 comment:

Carmen said...

How fun, Michelle! What a great way to remember all your adventures! So pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...