12/08/09

Etsy Spotlight!

The following 5 ladies have donated wonderful items in the goodie bags for the Holiday Boutique this Saturday and I just want to say thanks!
I'm showcasing favorites from their shop all this month
and January as well to show my appreciation.
If you like what you see, stop by their shop to let them know!

Partridge in a Pear Tree
Holiday card by: Barbara Raidl

***
Christmas Gift Tags by: Veronica Noechel


***
Christmas Bracelet by: Elizabeth Bogardus


***
Vintage Cat Playing Cards by: Wanda Clark


***
Vintage Tam Wool Ladies Hat by: Jackie Naples



Starting February of 2010,
I will showcasing different Etsy shops the 3rd Friday of each month.
If you would like to see your shop here,
please contact me so I can give you the details.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...