This months crafting theme is "Bling".
Perfect! Plus I pretty much had all the materials and I'm sure you do too!
- A plastic license plate frame. This one was less than $2 from a car part store.
- Thin silver glitter paper. - I used glitter wrapping paper from Michaels. A whole roll goes a long way.
- Assorted colorful sequins.
- Assorted Mini Dew Drops
- Silver rhinestones
- A tool to pick up and easily place your embellishments. I used this tool, but even a white crayon will work, or a bit of braces wax on a tooth pick will do the trick.
- Diamond Glaze as a sealer.
- Standard hole punch
- A non stick craft mat
- Baby wipes for clean up
- A fan to blow away the glue fumes, or sit near a open window.
- A Silver leafing pen.
1. Trace your frame onto the back side of your glitter paper, including the holes.
2. Cut out traced design and punch holes.
3. The glue is unforgiving, so work carefully, little by little as you glue the paper to the frame.
4. Trim off any over hanging pieces.
6. Because the glue will dry quickly with the fan blowing, work in small sections as you apply the sequins.
I LOVE how it "sparkles" in the sun! So many happy colors! :)
Thanks for coming by, I hope you liked my tutorial!
Are you ready to make your own?
Look for this button on my sidebar for more "Bling" inspired designs!