I had seen them at CHA earlier this year and was intrigued of the concept.
Imagine adding lights to your cards, art work, jewelry and more!
This starter kit was inside.
It consisted of:
- A illustrated Circuit Sticker Sketchbook. The Sketchbook walks you though five circuit concepts including parallel circuits, switches and resistance-based sensors.
- Conductive copper tape.
- 12 reusable LED stickers.
- 2 coin cell battery's.
- 2 binder clips
- A strip of black conductive plastic (not shown).
With a little practice, I was able to create crisp clean corners with the tape.
I already have gazillion ideas in my head of what I want to do with this!
For my Faerie Lights Card....... I wanted to keep it simple, to show you how easy this is.
1. I traced the clip art onto plain white paper and cut out.
2. I punched a small hole on the clip art where I wanted the light to shine.
3. I made a dot where the hole for the light will line up.
4. Then I drew my template, complete with space for the battery.
8. Then I placed the clip art image on top of the template, lining the hole up with the light.
9. I arranged it all on some cardstock and added shimmer paints for a little extra Faerie magic!
Do you want a chance to win a starter kit to play with?
Comment here and on the Designer Crafts Connection blog, where you will also find the Rafflecopter widget to record your entries.
The winner will be selected at random on April 29th.
There's also the list of designers participating in this hop, so check out their projects too!