We are excited that you want to join in on our on going swaps!
We have quite a few exciting swaps per year.
- Jewelry & Art Charms
- Shrines & Shadow Boxes
- Faerie Garden Miniatures
- Putz Houses
- Cards, Tags and other paper crafts.
- R.A.K. (Random Acts of Kindness)
- Secret Swaps
- ....and more!
It is recommended you join. This way you don't miss out on early sign ups, you can participate in conversations with others regarding the making of the things we swap...and more.
Any one who fails to answer any of the questions, will not be approved to join.
Simply click "Join Group" and answer all questions provided.
Mixed Media Art Swaps & Crafting Club.
Swap Participation Rules
- Rules for all Swaps
swaps are open to all members of The Mixed Media Art Swaps & Crafting Club
as well as any outside participants.
- Participants are expected to sign up in a timely manner and adhere to due dates.
- Swap hosts should make clear if they want participants to message them on Facebook or email.
- Participants are required to send swap hosts tracking numbers of packages sent.
- Swaps are only open to adults 18 and older. Children may only participate after admin approval and only if assisted by an adult.
- If participants fail to follow through with a swap in a timely manner or don’t communicate properly with the swap host, they may be excluded from future swaps or removed from the group.
See past swaps here.