11/09/08

Día de los Muertos

~ On November 2nd, I taught a class of making tissue paper flowers and reverse glass paintings.

Here's mine that I made as a class demo.
This flaming skull with die cut back ground was made by Genevieve.
~ The girls also made the Tissue flowers which they wore in their hair for the group shot.

Genevieve

~ Diana and her creation
Here's the one I made as I was showing them the techniques.




~ Delicious sweet bread to finish the day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*** I taught the class through a Scrapbooking/ Altered Art group I Organize. We are called the "West Coast Croppers" If you interested in joining and live in and around Southern California, we are open to new members! Please go HERE for more details!

7 comments:

Judy said...

What a great class idea! Wish I could have joined you! The paintings are great and the tissue flowers were such a good idea!

Just Jess said...

wow those skulls are sooo cool!

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

What fun! You make me very homesick cause I grew up in So Cal. Fullerton for the most part. Now I'm in the Northwest. My whole family still resides in the OC. Are you familiar with DeDe Warren? I just discovered her blog in the OC too.
I miss the great shopping in cal too!
Sweet Wishes,
Sara

D's Paper Studio said...

That looks too wonderful. I want the sweet bread!

Anonymous said...

That bread is just so pretty!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

great artwork! love that holiday too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...