6/01/11

You are Invited to a Charm Supply Swap!

Weather you are a seasoned jewelry maker
or just starting out, this is a great way to de-clutter or build up your stash!


Charm Supply Swap

Premise:

Fill (20) 3"x4" zip lock bags - ATC bags
-found at walmart, craft stores,.... with supplies to make one Charm each...and then some :)

Each bag MUST include:
  1. Lobster claw or clasp
  2. Bead pins or wire
  3. Jump rings
  4. Items to make up charm-... beads, embellishments, gears, shiny items, bead store items...get creative!
  5. Creative Filler- trim, fabric, buttons, mini flowers, ...anything!
Shopping for the items is purely optional.
I purchased the above items at my local Walmart, for less than $20 and that's just a little bit of it!
Think of it as a opportunity to raid your stash and then get something in return. :)

Not all bags need to be identical as long as you follow the list above.

I am taking sign ups for this now.

If interested, please e-mail me: (see contact info below my banner)
your name,
mailing address
and current blog/website.
I will e-mail you my paypal and mailing address.
All packages are due in my hands no later than July 31st.
International welcome.
Please include with each bag your contact info, web site, etsy shop....
Please mail $6.00 in cash, check or paypal - this covers shipping, handling and delivery confirmation.
A special contest will be announced once I receive all the charms. :)
I plan on stuffing the bags full so the recipient can use the extras for other projects. :)

I will update the participant list here for sign ups and received packages.

1 comment:

Mahala said...

I need to pass on this one so I can catch up on other swaps!
Mahala

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...