Saturday, December 8, 2012

Leslie Rahye's - A Very Merry Holiday SteamPunk Blog Hop!

 Welcome to another SteamPunk Blog Hop hosted by Leslie Rahye's!
The theme for this one is Christmas, so I thought it would be fun to make some ornaments!



I started with some glittery cardstock, tissue paper and copper wire.
Then I used some sizzix dies- gears, caged bird and clock hands.
I die cut them multiple times and glued them back to back with Helmars 450 glue. The glue was also helpful for adding the split section of the gears to give it a dimension look when hanging on the tree. I die cut chipboard and used that as a base for the tissue paper. A simple tiny hole punch was used so I could make a hook with the wire and hang on a branch.
I hope you liked my SteamPunk Christmas creations! Please visit my past SteamPunk creations here.
Then visit the rest of the designers below for more Holiday fun!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...