5/28/09

Yes, I do Scrapbook. Once in a while....

Earlier this month a much anticipated all day crop was canceled and instead of not
cropping at all, my friend Teresa came over and we scrapped all day!
I did quite a few lay outs,
2 of which I can't show till later because I'm entering them in the Summer Fair.
But here are a few to prove that I "do" scrapbook once in while amidst my round the clock "other" crafting!

***(Please click on any photo for close up detail!)**


Brian and Dyllan on occasion will ride the Metrolink together on the weekends as kids ride free. They take it from Irvine to Los Angeles and then back again. They are not into stopping to "shop" as us girls would do, for them - it's all about the "ride"
Here my challenge was to fit as many photo's in as I could! I varied the sizes by printing them as a collage sheet through Costco. I upload on line and then pick up in the store. I can fit up tp 30 photo's If I choose, on a 12x18 sheet for $2.99. they also can put a black border around each photo for me, saving any matting time!

Here is Teresa, having fun and cropping away! We took a lunch break for sushi, some minor craft shopping and picked up a decadent red velvet cupcake to share from a new bakery in town.

On "Grandma's Tomato's" , I used Heidi Swapp's letter and polka dot masks! I'm hooked on her's and Tim Holtz's line as well. I also made the tomato as well.

Here I am with my mess, and one of my Lay Outs which I shared in this earlier post.
Sorry for the window glare.

This last Lay Out, I used items in the recycled bin to create what you see.
I also created some of the back ground with these Glimmer Mist screens.

3 comments:

Tifany said...

Looks like a fun day of crafting!

For some reason my messages on the Fiskateer board and my posts don't seem to be working. I have three new layouts up in my gallery for the NSM challenges:
http://www.fiskateers.com/community/author/5942

Here are the direct links:
Fabric challenge:
http://www.fiskateers.com/community/photo/42585/

Self Portrait challenge:
http://www.fiskateers.com/community/photo/42584/

Skulls & Crossbones challenge:
http://www.fiskateers.com/community/photo/42578/

8 down, 2 to go...and only one more day! Yikes!

-Tifany #5942

Tifany said...

I finished the final two challenges on this layout:

http://www.fiskateers.com/community/photo/42587/

MaryNSC said...

O wow What FUN! the Layout is fantastic.. I sure would a lOVEd a piece of that CAke..LOLOLOL
Cant wait to see the ones u made that U cant show us.. :O)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...