1/11/10

Goddesses of Craft Holiday Boutique

I recently did a Holiday boutique with the Goddesses of Craft last December.
It was the rainiest day ever here in California, at one time the rain was going sideways! But we all had fun and people still came and shopped. I sold lots of Vintage inspired trees...
And these beautiful brooches. Everyone is going ga ga over them and I sell them faster than I came make them! I have not even listed any in my shop as people buy them in mid- create!
I had a bunch of stuff. And was sorry to have brought a ugly plastic tablecloth, but things still sold...
I found my pin cushions sell much better in person than in the shop! And they were a hit!
The polka Dot apron was made by Patricia.
Laura Bray had all sorts of hand sewn goodies to sell plus her trade mark cards and ornaments!

Katherine, as usual wowed us with her knitted and crocheted treasures.
I love the mice and flowers ...
and her purses are so beautiful!
Patricia, is like the "Mom" of our group. She pampers us with baked goods and we all go crazy over her apron and skirts!
She makes the most delightful pillow cases and every year I buy 2 for Dyllan.
So that's all for now. I'll be posting here and there. This month is a busy one for me. This coming weekend is the Scrapbook Expo here in Orange County, CA.
I will be volunteering 4-8pm on Friday and shopping all day on Sunday with friends.

Then the weekend after that, I'll be CHA in Anaheim.
I'll be there with Dyllan and another friend on Friday for the craft super show. They will have tons of craft demo's plus kids crafts so I plan to let him have fun while I get the "lay of the land" before I return the following Sunday with a friend to work volunteer shifts at the Fiskars booth. I have the early shift and she has the later. But we both have time for some fun! Hope to see you at the expo or at CHA!

4 comments:

icandy... said...

What a nice display of your work... you don't even notice the plastic cloth because of all the pretty things! That's wonderful that you sold so many of your creations! The brooches really are adorable!
Christina

momentsianeye said...

Good Morning, I love all these beautiful creations. I bet you had a great time that day. Sounds like you did very well. Love to see more of your work. Happy creating.

laterg8r said...

love all your beautiful crafts :D

have fun at CHA!

Artifax said...

So much talent and beauty! And your brooches are so cute! Congrats on all the sales!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...