1/16/10

Did I ever tell you that I love to make Glitter?

I do!
And I can make just about any color to suit my needs plus the needs of my buyers through my etsy shop which leads me to the above photo.
This adorable house was created and decorated with my glitter
by Sandy who has a Shabby~licious new blog...check it out here!
And please check out some of her Christmas snow houses which some of my glitter was used for here.

For now in my shop, I have silver, blue, pink and gold available to purchase. You can see them here.
I do have some new colors waiting to be listed in the next couple of weeks and hope you'll drop by again!

4 comments:

Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

The glitter is lovely! She did a great job with the house. Happy New Year to you!

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Thanks for the comment on my bracelet :).

WOW, you make your own glitter! How cool is that! And it's SO pretty.

Love the project too!

Happy Sunday!
xoxo,
Kristin

laterg8r said...

how cool is that :D

Ziggyeor said...

Beautiful! I love the glitter house :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...