1/09/12

Designers Crafts Blog Hop- Journaling*

Journaling is this months theme over at The Designers Crafts site. So instead of the traditional Scrapbook journaling, I thought I'd show you a page inside my personal journal, it's one I draw, doodle, paint or just write about the things that frustrate me. In my case this page is about having to cope with having a food allergy.

I covered this entire paper in shades of blue &   green watercolor pencils, then painted till I had my back ground. I cut a cluster of fishes to represent how I feel society reacts to food allergens and in the lower corner is Me and (at times) how I just feel.

This page is not meant to depress you in any way, just to show you how I like to journal.
Journaling does not have to limited to just scrapbooking. You can journal in a book, on fabric, on your wall and even on cookies with edible markers.
Thanks for coming by and please visit the rest of the designers by hopping forward or back.

4 comments:

Melony said...

I love your beautiful interpretation of this Michelle.

www.mel-designs.typepad.com

Laura Bray said...

I like the cookie idea. Love the new look of the blog too.

Carmen said...

Oooh, your page has such a lovely underwatery feeling. Gorgeous!

einat said...

Your journal is beautiful. The colors are just right and the fish are such a cute embellishment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...