8/25/21

DIY Faux Suede Ribbon Bracelets

I had so much fun making these bracelets! Super easy too!
Can you believe they are not real suede?
How awesome is that?
I think they look edgy and cool. Perfect for any outfit, any day. 





Supplies Needed: 


For the black studded bracelet, I wrapped the ribbon 3 times around my wrist before crimping the ribbon clasps to the ends. 

Instead of a jump ring, I added the bit of chain. It adds a bit of class to my rocker- chic bracelet! 
Don't you think?

For the brown and white with gold bracelets, I used the wide ribbon clasp.
This easily creates the effect of a double wrap bracelet. I used the same color ribbon, but you can most definitely mix or match to your liking. Leave a bit of the ribbon exposed (as shown) so you have space to crimp the clasp. Then add your other jewelry findings. 

These would look great with denim or any boho gypsy outfit! 

  

Like I said, super easy! Which bracelet is your favorite?


These Faux Suede Ribbons are from Gwen Studio's and can be found at Walmart.

For more ribbon craft idea's, 
visit



3 comments:

Anita Scroggins said...

Michelle those are wonderful! Great use of the ribbon.

Janet Trieschman said...

these are great, I need to make one to go with my ribbon earrings.

Betsy Burnett said...

Cute bracelets! You make creating them look so simple! I can't wait to try!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...