I've been wanting to for awhile, so why not?
Total cost? $7
- 3 Packages of eyeballs - 12ct each.
- 1 Creepy cloth- 30"x 72" - it's more than enough.
- 12" Floral wire wreath- $3 from a general craft store.
- Hot Glue
- Wire to hang.
- Wrap the creepy cloth around the wreath.
- Use the wire to secure the ends of the cloth to the wreath, weaving in and out of the cloth. Leave a loop of wire to hang.
- Hot glue the eyeballs to the wreath. Add as much or as little as you want.
- Hang for all to enjoy.
- *Bonus- The eyeballs 'jiggle' with the opening and closing of any door!
Visit the Designer Crafts blog!