2/22/09

Why Birds Sing

~ For my Birthday my Mom gave me Why Birds Sing, by David Rothenburg.
A journey into the mystery of a songbird.
It all started in 2000 when he began to play live music with wild birds.
Here's an amazing story that I can't wait to share with you all when my reading journey ends.
This is David's site along with a album of his "Jam" with the Birds.
I look forward getting that CD soon!
Can you imagine listening to the birds sing with a musician while you create?
The hummingbird bag is also beautiful and the sea shell bracelet another stunning piece. I especially love the one solar light that I will place in my patio's Faerie Garden to help my little friends find their way!
Thanks Mom!

2 comments:

... Paige said...

That is so cool.

Alison Gibbs said...

What wonderful gift from your Mum.
Alison

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...