8/13/09

All set!


I have my new dvd to watch while puttering away in the studio tonight. (I did house work & laundry all day long) so unlike me! So now I'm going to enjoy this movie I've been wanting since I saw it in the theater! And in between watching the movie and catching up on some crafty things, I might browse this new publication I picked up last night at a magazine launch party for Stampington & Company at the Art Bar in Santa Ana! I've already read, re-read and dreamed of new things to create from old stuff...over and over. Such a great theme! So Me!

2 comments:

Kim-Fille de Fleur said...

Hi Michelle,
I am sorry I missed that event at the Art Bar. My sister and I were members when it first opened. I hope you had fun creating!

I am going to see that Julia movie next week. I can not wait!

I have been out of town for a while and am now back getting ready for Glitterfest. Have you heard about it? You may want to consider participating. It is in October in Santa Ana and is put on by two gals that own Whimzey in Tustin. Let me know if you want more information. We could meet each other there too!

I am so excited to have won your giveaway and when I went on etsy to see your charms I was even more excited. Can't wait to see them!

Kim

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

i am so in love with that magazine! we bought the same one!! we need to do a swap! was so good to see you. look forward to you coming to an event!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...