8/16/09

Girls night out!

What better way to have a girls night out than at a magazine launch party hosted by the Art Bar for Stampington.com? Here I am with Lisa Guerin, I have not seen her since earlier this year aT CHA. You can that post here. We chit chatted a lot and as usual I'm in awe of her talent. She's the nicest and most down to earth artist I know!
********
I also met up with some Fiskateer friends, girls from my Scrapbook group and happened apon some fresh kindred spirits.

Here is Ruth Rae in action. Love the old sewing machine...
A inside peek of the things available for you to use when you come to "play" at the Art Bar!

Click here for Art Bar open studio onfo!

2 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Sounds like a fun time
Alison

Unknown said...

This looks like a wonderful place. Is it a shop where you pay by the hour and project or what? How cool!
Xo,
Tammy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...