8/11/09

Spring Charms and a NEW Halloween Charm Swap!

I'm happy to say I've hosted yet another successful and creative Charm Swap! Thanks to all who participated, so much amazing talent!

Anne Kenney
(congratulations on the birth of your new baby!)
***

Sheri Leseberg
***

Bianca Gaspard
***

Valerie Myers
***

Wendy Robrecht
***

Ruth Aubertine
***

Laura Bray
***

Janet Snyder
***

Veronica Noechel
***

Wanda Clark
***

Jessica Mount
***

Holly Johnson
***

Cher Hillman
***

Mine!
***

Tracy Webster
***

Sue Kruse
***

Sherry Edwards
***

Pam Hoffman
***

Michelle Salazar
***

Mahala Elliot
***

Lesa Livingston
***

Melinda Nikkel
***

Stacey Cakes
***
I hope you have enjoyed the journey and will participate in this next swap!
Here are the details....
The theme is "Witches Cupboard"

Think of something you might find in a witches cupboard!
Keep it spooky and wicked.
No cutesy, please.
The older looking...- the better!

Size: No bigger than 2" long, can be 2 dimensional and have things dangling.

You can get idea's from my past swaps of what materials can be used~ shrink plastic, wire, bottle caps, rusty things, glass, clay, recycled, felt,soldered, fabric, buttons, beads, findings...
The only requirement I have it to make something that you would like to receive.

Please take time with your charms, ensuring their quality & wearability.
Jump rings are not required...you may make your own ring, or even attach a lobster claw.
*(Be sure to include a tag or business card any containing contact info with each charm you make)*

~Idea's of what you can make....tiny potion bottles, ghosties, mini recipe books, dried bat wings and such, voo-doo dolls, little crows, things to stir with, bones, tiny bottles filled with..., crows, owls, eye of newt, black cats, brooms, wart cream...I'm sure you can "spook" up something!

To be included in this sought after swap, you must do the following:
e-mail me your name, & mailing address
Feel free to visit our past swaps here.
I will update this post with a list of participants as they sign up!
Please include $5 in cash, or stamps to cover shipping & handling.
I can bill international via paypal, if needed.
(Local's don't have to pay for shipping & handling)

Last day to sign up: August 31st
Or when we reach max amount of 31 participants.
*
Charms must be in my hand by September 30th.
You can expect your charms by October 12th.


Hope you can join! And feel free to tell a friend!
****************************************
Witches Cupboard Charm Swap Participants list so far....

1. Michelle Cummings
2. Holly Johnson
3. Morgan Thien
4. Lisa Hessabi
5. Regina Lord
6. Mahala Elliot
7. Tracy McIlroy
8. Veronica Noechel
9. Charity Donaldson
10. Valerie Myers
11. Lori Halt / Brittany Oullette
12. Melinda Nikkel
13. Ashley Robinson
14. Ashani Samuel
15. Jessica Mount
16. Amanda Willey
17. Angela Hoffman
18. Brenda Bliss Delaney

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What amazing artistry these charms show! I am just learning to work with metal and pliers, so I am not signing up for the witch swap, but hopefully will be more confident in my skills for the next one!

zakkalife said...

I love when you host swaps and post every ones creations. Such fun to look at. And I really like your charms. Did you use diamond glaze for them?

jigglipuff7575 said...

Hi Michelle, I would love to participate in this charm swap.

Ashani #4682

Amanda Willey said...

I would love to be in your new swap!

Jess :) said...

Hey Michelle! I posted on my blog about this swap and the Witches Cupboard swap!

http://frostedtreats.blogspot.com/2009/08/nesting.html

Kathy McElroy said...

Sounds like an exciting swap. Please sign me up.
kathy mcelroy
athenas1951@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...