6/23/11

Festive Friday Blog Hop!

I have been invited to be apart of a International Christmas Card Blog Hop!
Christmas now you say?
Yep, it's a crafters movement to inspire people "early" because before you know it...
Christmas will be here!
I hope you like my card and will "hop" along and enjoy all the other amazing inspiration!
Here are all the crafters involved...
1. Terri Sproul
2. Chris Hurley
3. Cheryl Lindsay
4. Laura Davidson
5. Amanda Marks
6. Debbie Buckland
7. Brenda Lee Burfeind
8. Angela Bodas
9. Yolonda
10. Becky Conley
11. Fabrizio Martellucci
12. leslie-rahye
13. Laura Fisher
14. The Robin's Nest
15. Carol Berns
16. Michelle Cummings

I have another card on The Robins Nest too! :)
__________________________________
I distressed the white background with shades of green chalk. Then tore the Christmas paper and placed on top. I stamped a bit of scrap paper with versa mark and brushed on gold perfect pearls. I added the vintage clip art and then edged the piece with a gold leafing pen before placing on the card. The holly strip on the side is salvaged from holiday wrapping paper and the "Believe" are letters cut from a magazine. Lastly I accented Santa's robe with stickles.

********************************************
This is "posted" early to keep in sync with the International participants :)
Enjoy!

13 comments:

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love the colors!

Laura said...

love it!
Welcome to the hop.. I wamted to become a follower but I couldnt find it...
Hugs.. Laura

Chris said...

love the card!!

Fab said...

So glittery, it cheered me up ! X Fab

AJsArts said...

Welcome to the Blog Hop! Great card loved the glittered holly :)

Unknown said...

Super cute. Love the color combos
Welcome to the hop and hope to see you again
Hugs
Brenda

Unknown said...

What a fun card!

Cheryl LIndsay said...

Welcome to the group...I Love your first Card!!!

LeslieRahye said...

welcome to the bloghop group! What girl does not love glitter! fun!

Proxxon Tools said...

love it and thanks so much for join us.. check out the post on Robins' Nest tommorrow - our new team will be up. so exciting..

Rachel OCrowley said...

You are such a talented lady! Thanks for all that you share!

Kathryn said...

Great card!!! Love the Vintage look with the glitter. TFS

Carol's 1 World said...

I love this card, it's perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...