8/09/08

Post Due

~ If any of you are like me, you enjoy recieving personal snail mail!
And if it's a hand decorated post card, even better! I'm part of a casual group called Post Due. You fill out the basic info and then recieve a fabulous art card from the organizer in the mail, who in-turn request that you make a card for a address that he provides.
*
You can also join swaps where you send to 2 random addresses and recieve two back!
Not only are you keeping the tradition of snail mail alive...but you are recieving fabulous art!

4 comments:

kayellen said...

Hi Michelle!
The art on the top your blog is lovely. What a pretty fairy!

Have a great weekend!

kayellen

NW said...

My parcel is ready! I just need to go to the local supermarket and ask for a brown paper bag to wrap the box up and off it will go!
I will try to get to it this week...if not, next week guaranteed!
It's hard to get out with 3 kids, especially when the weather has not been good lately! Rain rain rain!!!! Makes me wish for snow already! Hahahahaha! :o)

calicodaisy said...

That looks fun. I checked out the site and can see that you are going to get some great art that way! -- Michele

Anonymous said...

fun.
Thank you!
http://www.chinesepal.cn/first/learn-chinese/index.htm

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...