The combination is just so perfect!
For this ATC, I used the following:
Ruby/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper
Day of the Dead Sugar Skulls stamp by Sin City Stamps
Tacky glue, foam tape, white cardstock, scissors, colored markers, rhinestones.
- Stamp your skull onto a piece of white cardstock and color in with the markers and cut out.
- Trim 2 pieces of foil and one piece of cardstock to be 2 ½" x 3 ½" .
- Adhere one foil piece onto the cardstock, gold side up.
- Cut and attach flower pieces as shown to the gold foil.
- Adhere the skull to the red foil. Cut flame shapes around the skull, removing in between pieces with your fingers or tweezers.
- Adhere the flaming skull to the ATC with 2 layers of foam tape.