This is a simple enough tutorial you can make with a few supplies found around the house and at your local craft store!
What I used....
- Joy embroidered iron-on letters in various fonts. (found at Michael's and Hobby Lobby)
- Kunin Black wool felt (found at Walmart, JoAnns, Hobby Lobby...see more here.
- Sewing needle and black thread
- Orange permanent marker
- Googly eyes or other Halloween embellishments.
- Fabric adhesive (I used fabric Fuse e6000)
- Books of varies sizes. Can be paper or hardbacks.
- White and brown acrylic paint
- A dry brush- no water.