I don't know about you, but I love the beach! I'm fortunate to live close enough to visit often. The shells and sea glass used in this project are from my many walks along the shore.
- Joy® iron-on letters.
- Thin canvas panel or thick cardboard.
- White gesso.
- Acrylic paint in blues and light browns.
- Foam brush and dry bristle brush.
- Pencil, scissors, hot glue gun and heavy duty hole punch.
- White twine and wire for wrapping.
- Assorted sea shells and sea glass.
- Large bleached starfish.
See the full tutorial here!