Monday, September 10, 2007

7 Weird Facts about Me.

~~~~~I was not going to do a post today since I'm organizing my studio all day. But I got "tagged" by Jennifer Conway and in my defense, I can never pass up a good tag, especially a 'short' one!

The rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Share 7 facts about YOU. Let them be random weird, devastatingly interesting.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post, linking their name with the list.
4.Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog.

***********************************************************************************
~~~~~1. I always have to have cream with my coffee and it has to be in the cup before I pour the coffee. Saves on stirring I guess. I can't stand having to add cream to pre-poured coffee, because the restaurants always fill it to the top with no room for cream. I also favor flavored creams.And never powdered creams which defeat the purpose of cooling the coffee.

~~~~~2. When I'm in the car, I lock the doors instantly. It drives my hubby crazy when ask him to lock the doors, even if we are just going to the store. Now that I'm a Mommy, I'm fearful of car jacking and know it can happen any time, any where.

~~~~~3. I can't wear shoes at home. I'm a bare foot kinda gal. That's why the bottom of my feet are always dirty. I only wear shoes if I'm in the garden cause i don't like to step on prickly garden stuff. In the winter, I wear socks to keep my feet warm, but still no shoes at home.

~~~~~4. I can't stand barney the Dinosaur. Enough said.

~~~~~5. I can't stand the smell of Cheerios, especially toddler Cheerio breathe.

~~~~~6. My skin crawls when I see people chew with their mouths open or pick their noses in public.

~~~~~7. unless it's a special occasion, I always have my hair pulled back from my face and loose hair needs to be in a clip. Otherwise little wispy hairs make me feel like a ant or spider web is on my face and I'm itching the rest of the day!

******************************************************************************

Ok for the tagging, I know more than 7 bloggers, so this will be hard. Don't be hurt if I don't tag you now, I'll get you next time!

Rosemary ~ Rosepetitemason

Laura ~ Art from Trails end

Britt ~ Sparkled Vintage Charm

Hazel ~ But is it Art?

Britt-Arnhild ~House in the woods

Angelina ~ Tout lien

Carol ~ Boxwood Cottage

*******************************************************************************

Ok, that took a while. Gotta get back to work.

Have a great Monday!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...