Saturday, September 8, 2007

Ava Grace Crown

~~~ Here is the Crown I submitted for the Ava Grace silent aution that is to take place September 16-22. Please let me know if you want me to send out a reminder to you the day before. If you click the here you can see all the other amazing artist participating in this touching event.

~~~ Ava Grace was born on February 12th, 2007 with Pfeiffer Snydrome .
Here is her story. She is truly a "little" Angel. Please support this Auction by telling as many people you know about the wonderful pieces available!
***************************************
~~~Now on to my Crown.
I was inspired by the crown I made for the fair and that I showcase in my banner. I've had so many compliments on it that I thought to do another but with more charm.
~~~ Materials used: vintage lace trim, vintage music sheets, vintage jewerly- pearl and rinestone necklaces. Lots of glitter and inspiration words.




***Update*** Auction  raised a total of $8441.00!

The winning bid on the crown went to a very good blog friend,
Rosemary!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...