Friday, February 15, 2008

CHA ~ck fullof INSPIRATION!

I went to CHA last Feb. 11th with a guest pass from my friend Laura! I did a few cool make and takes , my favorite was making a leather like cuff at the Tim Holtz booth using his "new" grunge board line! I brought a rolling scrapbook tote to which I filled to the brim with new catalogs and idea books! I took lot's of "eye" candy pic's which I'm sure you'll all ooh and ahh over as the idea's start turning in your own heads! Enjoy!
~(please click' on any pic for better detail!)~






Myself with Allison Kreft of Hambly Screen Prints. The cool thing was she remembered me from a class I took with her at Ever After in Oceanside early last year!





Look who I found! Sandra Evertson! Totally made my Day! I was so happy to meet her in person! Look at the cool new stamp line she was demostrating!


Is this dress not beautiful? All paper!
And here I am with Stampington's Jenny Doh!



The new grunge stuff I was telling you about!





Lot's of amazing inspiration!






The one and only Tim Holtz, surrounded by a "gaggle" of Women, I kid you not!














One of my fellow Fiskateers, Amyre and check out this paper apron!

Another Fiskateer friend, Naomi! and I love this ribbon hanging thingy!



I made business cards out of the little cards with my info to pass out. Some vendors loved them!
Here I am with Fiskateer Spider Girl, aka Angela.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...