Saturday, February 2, 2008

Finally

Electic Paperie
~Has finally released something that I'm sure was created by a fellow artist! I LOVE the effect rub-on's have on my scrapbook pages and altered art, but I hate the pain. I've tried a popsicle stick, bone folder, back of a spoon...anything. I sure hope this works!


Another thing at Electic Paperie that you might want to try is their "Glimmer Mist". I only have one color now, the gold. I love how it sprays on the glitter with out the fumes.



Lastly I know I talked of these in a past post, but I just wanted to let you know that they are a limited edition good only till May of this year! These acrylic cupcake stamps are just perfect for
anytime of the year, definately on my wish list!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...