Saturday, April 26, 2008

Craft Space Challenge

~ I would like to host a craft space challenge to all my crafty friends.
You will have 2 months to organize and make your craft space more efficient.
~ You'll need to e-mail me a current pic of your crafting space ~
At the end of the challenge, I'll post a on-line voting showing those that participated, with a before and after photo. And there will be fun Storage related items to be given away!

You don't need a blog to join, just the will to get organized!

Starting date is today.
Last day of challenge is June 30th.

That's 2 months.
~During that time I'd like to encourage you to share with the rest of us, on your blog, or by sending me a e-mail for me to post...storage idea's, your frustrations, long lost discoveries, how you stretched the penny on organizing, what worked, what did not, thoughts and idea's, and how it's affecting your crafting!
***************************************************
~Also you can join anytime, but the longer you wait to make the comittment... the less time you have to organize!

~ I will also post weekly update's of the progress and trials of those participating.


~ This a round about the condition of my studio. I admit my studio will never be fully organized as I wish, but I really need a better system!
~ Here's a start.




Also...here are some flickr sites that might help you to discover what will work for you!

Craft Rooms, Artist Studio's Pretty Organized.

Please feel free to tell your other blog friends and invite them to come join the fun!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...