Friday, June 20, 2008

Things with Wings ATC

Wow, four posts for the work of one. What a deal for you and Me!
~ Please welcome the newest addition to my "Crown" models group, but none other that Kewpie! She is 9" hight and I found her on e-bay for $2! She's quite the cutie!

~ I realized that I never showed off a lovely doll I per chance happened to win from a favorite artist! This was made by Colleen Moody.

You might recognize her from
Stampington's Art Doll Quarterly



The following ATC's were made for a Fiskateers swap called, "Things with Wings"


~ I made some with birds.
This one I kept for Me.

I also used up some Faerie stickers for these.

~ While were gone for a week at Yosemite, the people behind us moved out and we got new neighbors. I made this New Home mini book for them!











~ Ok, that's it for now!
~Michelle
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...