6/20/08

Things with Wings ATC

Wow, four posts for the work of one. What a deal for you and Me!
~ Please welcome the newest addition to my "Crown" models group, but none other that Kewpie! She is 9" hight and I found her on e-bay for $2! She's quite the cutie!

~ I realized that I never showed off a lovely doll I per chance happened to win from a favorite artist! This was made by Colleen Moody.

You might recognize her from
Stampington's Art Doll Quarterly



The following ATC's were made for a Fiskateers swap called, "Things with Wings"


~ I made some with birds.
This one I kept for Me.

I also used up some Faerie stickers for these.

~ While were gone for a week at Yosemite, the people behind us moved out and we got new neighbors. I made this New Home mini book for them!











~ Ok, that's it for now!
~Michelle

7 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Michelle love the New Home book you made - such a great idea.
Alison

Anonymous said...

This is a terrific idea. You did a great job! love it.

D's Paper Studio said...

These are so wonderful

Time is drawing near to have my studio organized. Yikes!!

Did you draw a winner for the RAK?

Anonymous said...

Your kewpie baby looks so happy at her new house LOL.

Anonymous said...

Love your ATC cards. Terrific ideas on your blog. Love it.

Rosemary said...

Just checking in Michelle. Love all of your great stuff.
Have a great week,
Rosemary

L's eyes said...

i love your bird atc's & the queen bee is too cute...i will have atc lift that one for a sister whose name is belinda that we call queen b. she would love it!
L ~ fiskateer #4499

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...