7/09/08

15 Glittered Crowns


~ At least for now.

~ This is where I been for a while..in case some of you have missed my regular comments on your blogs...I've been taking care of a custom order through my shop.
I made 15 whimsical Blues and Purples paper crowns to be used as center pieces at a Wedding! Hand written words in calligraphy graced the inside & ootside, ... favorite quotes were also written inside some of the crowns.
The following photo's don't really do justice as they do in person, but I made the pic's small so you can click on them for close up's. Some of the crowns were even hand sewn with metallic threads!
Later this week, I'll post my OC Fair entries and let you know if any of them placed.
The fair starts June 11th!






~ Can you see why I'm "done" with glitter for now? I had it up my wahoo for days....

6 comments:

RedBessBonney said...

they are lovely, Michelle!

Judy said...

How lovely they are!!!

MamaSheg said...

These crowns are gorgeous...Love em!!

Wendy said...

I just love those crowns :) They are soooo whimsical!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Great crowns!

zakkalife said...

oh, I really like the colors, they all look great

I hope the bride sends you a picture of them on the tables, I'm curious to see what the table as whole will look like, please share it on the blog if you get a pic :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...