7/16/08

ATC Swap Reminder....


The Theme is 'WORDS'
-you can stamp the words, tear pages from a old book, xerox pages from poetry, cut and paste from a magazine.
Send 10, recieve 9 back.
must be in my hands by July 25th.
~ Please include return postage, if you are international...you may include a small gift and I'll cover your postage!
ATC=Artist Trading Cards2.5' x 3.5'
Here are some more past idea's to give you some inspiration...
If you are interested... shoot me a e-mail...
altered-art@hotmail.com and I'll send you my mailing address!
Have fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the mermaid atc's you did, I wish I had done that one. One of my ambitions is to visit Wickie Watchie (where the mermaids nest) in FL. I know there is a web site.

Heather Grow said...

Hi Michelle. Congratulations on winning 2 ribbons. Good luck with the dip Sunday. I'm entering my biscottis on Monday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...