7/22/08

Happy Lime Day!

~ Did I ever tell you that I love limes?
Well I do!
I love the way the blossoms smell before they turn into ripe limes.
I have a bears lime tree in a pot too small.
I hope to plant it in some thing bigger soon, so instead of calling it my lime bush...
I can call it my margarita tree!
I use limes in homemade salsa, Mojito's, margarita's, squeezed over papya's and fresh salad,
2 in my Corona and so much more!
Feel free to use this back ground image for what ever you wish!
Oh...and happy Lime Day!

7 comments:

RedBessBonney said...

Margaritas sound yummy! :)

Alison Gibbs said...

Fabulous photo of the yummy limes
Alison

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

I enjoy a lime with an icy Coke. Mmm.

LiLi M. said...

Since I have been to Florida I love a home made mojito! It must be a healthy drink (not too much of course)! I hope you are doing better, but with all those vitamins in limes, you are probably on the mend!

Rosemary said...

Hi Michelle,
You and me both. I would love to have Halloween all year long.
We have a lot in common, because I love limes too!!
Love Key lime pie!!
Have a great day!
Rosemary

Judy said...

How about cherry limeades from Sonic -- my favorite!

zakkalife said...

happy lime day, where do you find this stuff?

one of my favorite pies is key lime, mmm....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...