Friday, October 17, 2008

It's a Whirlwind Weekend!


~ This weekend is going to be a absolute whirlwind! I've been finishing of swap goodies all week, sending them off.


Now I'm in the throes of decorating the house, almost done!

I've tweaked my costume that I'll be wearing to tonight's event at

Disney's California Halloween Adventure, it's probably my 4th year in a row to go and get's better and better each year! Plus this year I won't have the stroller and Dyllan is potty trained, Yea!


Dyllan is a Jedi, complete with brown robe, belt, brown long sleeved shirt and pants. Oh and a light up light saber.


I thought of matching him as Princess Lei, but funds are low and I wanted to use what I have, so I went with my usual Witch costume but "tweaked" it up a bit! It's green and black striped leggings with black knit leg warmers and my black "Mary Jane" sketchers. The top is a swanky long sleeved black stretchy shirt. No long hooded black velvet robe this year as I made up a fantastic green and black tutu to go with the costume! I'm black shorts underneath. It's gonna be so crazy! I will take lots of pics as I know I will see lots of Amazing costumes! We are meeting up with my friend Buffi who will also be a witch and her little 'mouse'.
*
I promise to post pics right away as I need to show you my deco's for Vanessa's Halloween party which starts Sat.!

Speaking of Sat. early we will head off to Los Rios Ranch in Oak Glen, Ca. to pick apples, pumpkins, have lunch and have fun! We've never been there but I've heard so many wonderful things about Oak Glen!
____________________________________
And then on Sunday, I'm having some friends over for a Halloween craft/scrapbooking party where we will have good eats and scary movies playing in the background!
~ So please check back here later on Saturday to see some FAB pics and have a great weekend!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...