Friday, January 30, 2009

Only a boy would do this...

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to show you but I'm sure you'll have no problem visualizing on your own!
Last night while talking to a friend on the phone in the kitchen, I noticed that Dyllan was awfully quiet.
I came around the corner to the base of the stairs and looked up to see "our" son sitting at the top of the first landing sitting in a long rectangle rubber made, (the kind you put under your bed for wrapping paper), holding the sides and kinda inching forward with the full intention of a 4 1/2 year old to ride down the stairs in his home made sled!
Luckily I stopped him in time and even persuaded him not to send his stuffed animals for a ride instead.
OMG.
What's next?
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...