2/04/09

Calendar Girl ATC's

~ Recently I participated in a "clever " ATC swap through my fellow Fiskateers.
The theme was Calendars.
We each took a month, I chose February.
On the backs we added a mini calendar and made it flip up showing our contact info underneath.
* Of course, my ATC's were anything but boring!
~ Above is what I sent in...
~ Below is what I recieved...

~Front and back...

I wanted to show off one of the cards someone made beacuse I liked how they took a simple piece of red twine and knotted it through the card to look like a bikini!

~ This is ATC book from all my swaps last year.
It's quite full. It's where I go when I need inspiration for a card, tag or LO.
~ Here is one of the Halloween swaps, you can see why I love to look at them , it's like having my own "idea book"!

~ When ever I participate in a swap, I usually make a extra for me in the case I don't get one back. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.
~ This one is mine.
Looks much better in person!

7 comments:

HeatherQ said...

Wow! Those turned out great!! One of these days I'm going to make the leap to ATCs... Thanks for sharing! (And GREAT JOB FISKATEERS WHO PARTICIPATED!!!)

MamaSheg said...

The calendar ATCs look great! You have a really nice collection. XOXO

Unknown said...

This looks great and so practical, too. I usually don't "get" the point of ATCs, other than to try out and share new techniques. I love that you have yours stored so nicely and take them out to admire and inspire. I need to think about this more...
I'm going to share this idea with my local scrap club!

Judy said...

I love ATC swaps! I have been doing them for several years now. My notebooks are stuff to overflowing and I use the same card organizers that you do. It is such fun to look through the books for ideas and inspirations!

Sara said...

Ooh! I see one of mine! ;)

Mary S. Hunt said...

what a collection of ATC's!!!
the ones you sent for the swap are adorable!

Susan Link said...

I have always wanted to get involved with ATC trading card swaps. I used to work at an art supply store that sold the Bristol pre cuts. do you use pre cuts or cut your own cards?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...