5/14/10

May Day Tussie Mussie Swap!

I recently took part of a fabulous May Day Tussie Mussie swap hosted
by Linda of A Swap for All Seasons...

My partner was Tobi Britton!
She is a amazing artist who shares a love for all things Faeries, like me!
Our premise was to communicate back and forth to gain insight as to what our partner likes...then make a tussie mussie and fill it with wonderful treasures!
Above you can see a sneak of what I gave Tobi and if you visit her blog HERE...
you can see the rest!
I've made lots of tussie mussies in the past and thought it would be fun to hand stitch one for Tobi using some of my shabby chic fabric and trims!
Here is what it looked like before I finished it.
And here is what Tobi sent Me!
The tussie mussie is just beautiful and decorated with all my favorite colors and elements! Completely hand crafted by Tobi herself!
You can see close up details of the cone and her other gifts HERE...
She knew I loved Halloween and threw in these delightful grinning guys!
A glimpse of all the treasures she sent!
Can you see the shy secretive owl she made? Taking a little rest in my Faerie garden?
A romantic gift card ornament holding a vial of musky gypsy perfume...
A perfect treat for me!...I feel so spoiled as you all know how I am about Birds nest... :)
A perfect little tree to grace my studio...all year long!
This is the most precious bird house!
I am so honored to be her partner! Such beautiful things she made for me and my studio Faeries!

6 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

What wonderful gifts you have shared

Debby said...

Oh my gosh, this was such a wonderful swap, one of my favs. Love all your beautiful goodies.
Debby

Cameron said...

Oh wow...every little token, every sweet gift as beautiful and whimsical as the last....

....and the tussie mussie itself....a work of art!

How does one become a part of swaps?

laterg8r said...

what a great swap, everything is beautiful :D

Cameron said...

Thank you for the info! I'm following A Swap for all Seasons now and hope to join in soon :)

Miss Linda said...

Oh how wonderful...I just love swaps like this and oh so many fun things to swap. I do hope to join in soon. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...