Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Vintage Flea Market Finds

A couple of Sundays ago, I took a day to myself and went here.
The weather was perfect, I brought water and cookies to snack on and found the following wonderful things!
Pretty french trim...

vintage clear plastic clips....

a copper jello mold to add to my collection plus to use for upcoming Holidays...
just imagine the layered possibilities!

This quaint little vintage ashtray, (I don't smoke) but I love the cottage look...will add to my faerie houses, maybe burn a little incense and watch the smoke curl out of the chimney?

I could not resist when I found my name on this vintage tin bike plate
and with these wonderful blocks!

The "Lets Play" will add fun to the studio...don't you think? :)

And one for Dyllan's room... :)

At $1 a piece, these old iron gate ornaments were hard to resist.
I plan to add them to the garden...maybe glitter up one or two...

and my favorite...I finally found a vintage flea market cart! There was a lady there selling those high end newer models with big rubber wheels and cup holders...but I wanted vintage...and I found it! I'm going to add a few fun things plus make a wonderful liner.....aaaah so happy :)

I actually spent nearly 5 hours there, slowly going up the aisles.
The place is huge! But worth the fun and room for lots of day dreaming...
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...