4/15/11

Personalized Flower Markers!

I'm having some friends over for a Spring inspired crop at my home on Sunday. So I thought I would make each person a personalized Flower marker. I am going to tie each one to a napkin and put on their place setting for the event. I think it's something they will enjoy. :)

Supplies used:
Water color lavender, water color ocean, and daisy stripe teal cardstock from The Robins Nest.
Olive green glimmer mist, sizzix die- flowers layers w/leaf, brown ink, Popsicle sticks, punch out letters and tacky glue.

I spritzed the sticks front and back with the glimmer mist and set aside to dry. I used the sizzix die to make the flowers, then distressed the edges with inks and adhered them to the sticks.
Lastly I added a letter for each first name.
Super easy...super sweet!

I hope you have enjoyed this simple craft and will be inspired to create your own!
Please visit The Robins Nest blog for more inspiration!

2 comments:

Vic said...

They are so sweet. Perfect for all kinds of events. TFS

Mrs Jones said...

Those are beautiful Michelle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...