I'm so excited that you could come and visit me today! I just love anything and everything SteamPunk, don't you? I also love to work with resin and thought this piece would be nice and patriotic for the hop! Thanks to Leslie Rahye for a great theme!
- Amazing Mold Putty.
- Amazing Clear Cast Resin.
- Silver Alumilite Metalic powder.
- Fabric strips.
- Letter beads.
- Steampunk themed trinkets.
- Something to make your mold, I used the wooden handle of a rubber stamp.
- Small dry paint brush.
- Toothpick and sandpaper.
- Wax paper and old tray.
- Mixing stick and small Dixie cups.
- Metallic permanent markers, I used copper and gold.
Thanks for coming by, I hope you like this!
Please visit the rest of the Artists for more Red-White & Blue Steampunk Fun!