Thursday, July 11, 2013

Elephant Glass Pendant

Today I am featured over on The Robins Nest blog with a tutorial on how to make this
 Elephant Glass Pendant!
There you will see a tutorial on how to make a faux piece for card making and scrap-booking as well as tips for soldering.
Hope you'll come by to say Hi!


inspiredbyfantasy said...

Hi there! I'm also fond of creating handmade jewelry. Searching for some new ideas I often come across the recommendation to make a sketch of your jewelry before you actually start making it. For instance this article recommends it as well Jean Campbell also supposes it is necessary to develop the sketch Did you develop the sketch of this elephant on your pendant by yourself or just use some printed image?

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Hi, If I am doing something freehand with jewels or dew drops, I usually trace my slide multiple times onto craft paper, then use the drawn squares to try my design. In this case, I winged it with the great printed paper and Dew Drops from The Robins Nest!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...