4/24/09

What started as 10


Soon became 65!
Last Sunday I hosted a crop at my house and showed the girls how to make some easy flowers using my new Big Shot.


We played around with more techniques and other materials and long after the crop was over, I was still going strong!
I would like to share these with you!
In May for the whole month, I'll be giving them away!
Every time I start a new post, I'll go back to the previous post and randomly select someone to receive 3 flowers! I'll do this through all of May.
During that time, I'll be throwing in new flowers to the give away bunch composed of interesting materials and beautifully embellished!
When you win...you can add them to scrapbook pages, Cards, crowns...anything!

4 comments:

Mahala said...

What a fun idea.
Also, what a cool way to make flowers.

Donna said...

That is so awesome of you, I love made flowers!
Donna#4454

Chelle said...

those are pretty! youre very generous

Sandi said...

Love the flowers. Not familiar with the Big Shot. Have fun.

Sandi
Impatient Cajun

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...