4/09/09

Where I store my ATC baggies...

I bought this card board box at IKEA and the original colors were absolutely hideous!
So I cut and glued on a favorite floral paper that I've been holding on to forever because it was to pretty to use in a lay out...I'm sure you have some too!
Then I distressed the edges with vintage ink and distress stickles.

I put the black and white floral paper inside different size baggies and attached to the front of each bin so I knew where each one was at just a glance.

I do quite a few ATC swaps so this was a must. And the little baggies come in handy for the jewelry and glitter I make.
***********************
Now before I forget...Congratulations to the winner of the craft book...Elizabeth!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Donna said...

That is a really great idea for baggies, Thanks so much for sharing!
Donna #4454

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...