9/20/12

31 Days of Halloween

For the whole month of October, I will be posting daily,  anything and everything Halloween!
Some will be favorite past posts of mine, some will be guest bloggers, but mostly they will be new idea's to get you in the mood for Halloween!

Around this time, up until the end of the year I receive over 1,000 page views a day.
Wouldn't you love it if some of those views came over to your blog?


If you are interested in being a guest blogger and you currently have a blog for posting, please leave a comment here with your contact info. You are more than welcome to share with me past Halloween idea's you have posted.  Some days I'll have  individual projects and other days a combination of themed projects (pumpkins, grave yards, costumes...) from various bloggers.


Thanks for coming by, I look forward to hearing from you in October.
Feel free to grab my button, to the right of this blog and add it to your own blog!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...