9/13/12

Viva Las VegaStamps! DT Tryout.

Hi Everyone!
     I'm trying out for another Design Team, Viva Las VegaStamps!
I've been asked to show three stamped projects that best represent my style. So I am showing you my best work, items that I'm most proud of as they show my true love of stamping.
Enjoy!

 Here is a Scrapbox I created with a stamp by Holly Berry House. It started my love for layering which I'm now know for. I stamped the image multiple times onto colored paper. Then I carefully cut with precision scissors the each parts I wanted to layer.


 I enhanced the stamped pieces with glitter, powders, pens and rhinestones. Then I layered the image as much as 9 times on the box top and 2 times inside.
 Another technique I like to do is play around with unconventional materials. Here I created this tag by using a die cutting machine with clear vinyl to make the tag shape.  I stamped a music sheet design onto the top of the tag using Versa Mark ink. For the underside of the tag I sponged white paint to make the music sheet design 'pop'. I added a fabric heart and the word love.
 Here's my latest passion. Stamping and water-coloring. These particular stamps are by Martha Stewart. I stamped them on plain cardstock with brown distress ink. Then, with a watercolor brush and various colors  from ink pads, re-inkers, watercolors and even fabric dyes, I colored in the images. Once dry, I enhanced them with assorted glitters.  You can see a full step by step tutorial I did using this same technique here.

Thanks for coming by and seeing my creations! I hope you are inspired. :)
~ Michelle Frae Cummings

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Wow! Love all your beautiful creations. I see your blog you are so creative. Great JOB!
I love Viva Las Vegas Store... We visited (my husband and me) Vegas every year. May be the next trip is next October (one week in Vegas)
Greetings from Puerto Rico
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...