10/03/12

31 Days of Halloween - No Carve Pumpkin Faces

 All month long, I'll be posting  Halloween craft idea's because I LOVE Halloween so much and want to help inspire you to love it too! Some idea's will be past ones I've posted here on my blog, some will be brand new for the year and others will be borrowed from a friend or two. :)
Above is a really simple but great idea for kids to make.
 It's  "no-carve-pumpkin-faces" by Jessica Okui of Zakka Life.
Visit her blog for the full tutorial!
If you or someone you know would like to have a Halloween idea featured on my blog...please drop me a line! You don't need to have a blog, just great photos!
But if you do have a blog, please add my button (see top of this post) to your blog with a link back to mine.
Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...