I love how the light catches on the jewels, glitter and gold!
To make this ornament, you will need the following materials:
3" Smoothfoam Ball.
1" decoration ball or large bead with hole all the way through.
12"-15" of 24 gauge gold floral wire
Gold acrylic paint
Assorted Dew and Diamond Drops or flat backed gems.
Diamond glaze or clear sealer.
1. Paint the Smoothfoam ball with at least 2 coast of the gold paint. Let dry completely.
2. Push a paper piercer or ice pick all the way through the ball.
3. Fold your length of wire in half and insert the folded bit through the small ball.
5. Thread wire through large ball and secure the 2 balls with glue. Let set before the next step.
7. With your pliers, twist the wire.
9. Glue end of hook into the top button.
Make up a pattern or apply randomly.
Let dry completely before hanging on a tree.
See more Smoothfoam ornament ideas here!