Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Great, now I'm sleepy...




I took our 3 year old son, Dyllan out to lunch today.
We went to Boston Market.
I had my usual 3 side sampler with creamed spinach, garlic dill potatoes and sweet potatoes. Dyllan had mac'n'cheese with meat loaf to which he only liked the meat loaf if I fed it to him, and then of course i ate what he did not.
So now I'm full and sleepy and have a list of stuff to do before Dyllan wakes up from the nap I wish I were taking.
1. finish Dyllan's thank you cards from his birthday on July 30th.
2. Make the grocery list for a trip after nap. we have not gone in 2 weeks and I promised to make chili in the crock pot for Thursday to serve with a corn bread mix from trader joes.
3. finish my silent auction piece (a crown) for Ava Grace.

4. maybe wash the car later.




***********************************************************************************



As my eyes are drooping, I also wanted to thank Rosemary from rosepetitemaison for tagging me in the middle name game. I was starting to wonder if I was ever to be ever tagged.
My middle name is Frae.
(I'm so brain dead, I just now had to call my Mom to confirm how I got my middle name!)
My married name is Michelle Frae Cummings
My maiden name is Michelle Frae Prince
I got my middle name from my Dad's Great Grandmother.

F ~ Free Spirit. I'm a artist, an original, I would fly with the birds if I could.
R ~ Rebel. I generally only follow the rules to then tweak and make them my own.
A ~Aquarius. To the "T" My b-day is 2-13-73.
E ~ Easily distracted. It's so hard for me to focus on just 1 project and often I wait till the last minute crunch. Same goes for house work.
***********************************************************************************
So who to tag?
1. Laura @ katydiddys

2. Sheri @ Blended Colors

3. Susan @ Red Bess Bonney

Now here are the easy rules...
If you do decide to play, use your middle name to tell us about yourself on your blog using each letter, then tag as many people as letters in your middle name. If you do not have a middle name, choose one you would have wanted to have.

Have fun!

P.s, all the flower photo's were taken by yours truly and now I'm feeling a little more awake!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...