Wednesday, December 5, 2007

It's a Wonder...

~ It's a wonder how we all survived with all these safety regulations in childrens toys and furniture. Yes, this is me here. Do you remember these saucers? I remember how fast I would go on the linoleum until I hit carpet, and over I would pitch. Also look at my cool toy attached, simple and non-complex unlike the stuff we see today.
Like the extra padding to hold me in?


The following pic's are of my Mom.
Do you notice her "stroller" and far they've come today?
( click on any pics for detail)


*************************************

Alve also been tagged by Cathy of Tadpoles and Teacups to let you know 5 random things about my self and then to tag 7 others. Here goes:
1. I used dance at Raves
2. I love to watch my son sleep
3. I can "read" people, which means I'm a sensitive.
4. I used to be a thrill seeker, but after having Dyllan, I get sick on a swing.
5. My maiden name is Prince

So now I tag, Susan of Red Bess Bonney , Rosemary of Rosepetitemaison, Diane of Pandora's parlor, Teresa of French Poppy, Linda of Creative Kismet, Laura of Katydiddys, and Heather of Heather Grow !
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...