12/12/07

Rogers's Gardens

~Last Saturday, Dyllan and I were supposed to participate in a community parade. But I got sick, (again) on Friday and could not see myself pulling Dyllan in a decorated wagon for 2 hours.
So I suggested to the hubby for us to have lunch at Fashion Island and to stop off at
Rogers Gardens for a look see. Brian watched Dyllan out in the garden area, Dyllan being entranced by a electrical train, while I purused, dreamed of fairytales and took lots of pics to share with the rest of you! I also left my wallet in the car, on purpose. ;)

~ So enjoy, feel inspired and click on every pic for beautiful details!

 
  





 
 
 

  

 
 

 
 

10 comments:

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Oh my goodness! EVERYTHING is soooo sparkly and pretty! Thank you for sharing these gorgeous photos!!!

Lori said...

oh yummy!!! i always wanted to go there...thanks for taking me:)

Fete et Fleur said...

I used to live in Orange County! It was so fun to read your blog entry and remember old familiar haunts. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are feeling better now.

Merry Christmas!

Alison Gibbs said...

Wow, what a beautiful place to visit.
Alison

Heather Grow said...

I haven't made my way over to Roger's Gardens yet. I went last year and loved it. Tonight we went light looking in Naples, Long Beach. It was great. If you go, bundle up. It's cold on the water.

Natasha Burns said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! yes leaving the wallet in the car was a good idea... don't know that I would be able to contain myself!

zakkalife said...

I love stores like that, every corner you turn there's something wonderful to look at

wanted to let you know about the mushroom ornament tutorial I saw on craftzine, thought you might be interested, here's the link

http://www.poopscape.com/projects/mushroom/mushroom.htm

zakkalife said...

sorry, the address got cut off

just go to www.poopscape.com

and scroll down, should be the second image

ignore the strange name of the site

Rosemary said...

Wow Michelle,
I love that place. I see why you left your wallet in the car.
Rosemary

Sweet Remembrance said...

One of my favorite places!
Especially at Holiday time...
Priscilla

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...